Something Classic Games
Based in Mission, KS
Oct 24th 2017
PC / Mac OSX / Linux
Guild of the Artificers offers a treasure trove of new content in this spellbinding follow up to the highly acclaimed JRPG, Shadows of Adam.
Picking up where Shadows of Adam left off, Guild of the Artificers will enchant players new and old with fresh content liberally placed throughout the core game every step of the way. The jam-packed DLC features 3 epic bosses, a battle arena, artifact crafting, dozens of new items and skills, and a magic dungeon sure to challenge even the most seasoned vet. If that’s not enough, players can experience the game in a brand new light by taking advantage of a novel take on the new game+ option.
"While DLC for a JRPG is a rarity in itself, we aimed to exceed any expectations in order to absolutely blow the minds of our players. Our fan's conviction to Shadows of Adam is a testament to the quality we sought to achieve, and Guild of the Artificers is our parting gift recognizing their undying loyalty."
-Timothy Wendorf, Creative Director
"I'm beyond excited to release Guild of the Artificers to our fans. We've put a lot of heart into making this as great as possible. Something we couldn’t have done without all the support and feedback from our wonderful community of Shadows of Adam players."
-Tyler Mire, Composer and QA Maestro
Shadows of Adam is a classic JRPG fan’s dream come true. Shadows of Adam brings a compelling story, unique fast-paced battle system and modernized visuals to a beloved genre.
HistoryGuild of the Artificers
Built for the player who couldn't get enough of Shadows of Adam, the new Guild of the Artificers content adds user requested improvements, new gameplay modes, and expanded lore. It's the definitive version of the highly acclaimed JRPG.
- New Game Plus: Replay the game from level 1 with all end game equipment and artifacts. The catch? All monsters get a buff to their power. Can you survive?
- Battle Arena: Fight thrilling gauntlets of battles for rare and awesome rewards!
- Artifact Crafting: Combine and craft your own unique artifacts. Mix and match your favorites to create the ultimate combination!
- Black Market: Buy powerful items from the world's most illustrious shopkeepers!
- Mystic Caverns: Legend says there is a mystical dungeon that holds some of the greatest treasure of all mankind. Be warned, monsters and puzzles of unfathomable power await you!
- Higher Level Cap: Reach new heights with an extended level cap of 50. Demonstrate your prowess to unlock a high-level skill for each of the four heroes.
- New Bosses: Take on 3 epic bosses designed to test the limits of your battle-hardened mettle.
- New Achievements: Over 10 new achievements to unlock!
Shadows of Adam - Guild of the Artificers Official Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "6 Reasons to Love Shadows of Adam"
- Continue Play Magazine, Continue Play
- "SCREENSHOT WEEKLY – BEWARE OF FLYING, ZOMBIE SHADOWS"
- Vinni Parisi, Indie Game Magazine
- "GUELSTIE INTERVIEWS: SOMETHING CLASSIC"
- Cay, Guelstie Project
- "Shadows of... AWESOME!"
- Matt J Howes, Matt in the Mancave
- "SHADOWS OF ADAM – SOMETHING CLASSIC"
- Arcade Attack, Arcade Attack
- "Shadows of Adam"
- Indie Game News, Indie Game News
- "Shadows Of Adam, 16-Bit RPG Heads To Kickstarter January 20th"
- Billy D, One Angry Gamer
- "SHADOWS OF ADAM ISN’T JUST ANOTHER 16BIT JRPG"
- Stephanie Smith, Cliqist
- "Shadows of Adam - Alpha Demo"
- FBG, Future Beta Gamer
- "Shadows of Adam Hits Kickstarter"
- Shawn Reynalds, Hardcore Gamer
- "KICKSTARTER - SHADOWS OF ADAM COULD SEE RELEASE ON WII U"
- rawmeatcowboy, GoNintendo
- "Creator Of Classic RPG Maker Series Is Writing For 16-Bit RPG Shadows Of Adam"
- Chris Priestman, Silicon Era
- "Top 5 Kickstarter Games: January 2016 Edition - Article"
- Jared Katz, VG Chartz
- "Shadows Of Adam Releases Humble Bundle Beta"
- Joanna Mueller, Cliqist
- "Shadows of Adam Review"
- James Huynh, OP Noobs
About Something Classic Games
Indie game developer composed of industry pros. Working on an RPG titled Shadows of Adam.
More information on Something Classic Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Shadows of Adam - Guild of the Artificers Credits
Composer, QA Maestro
Writer, Map Designer